History is written in the old buildings of communities. And often, some of these historic landmarks have to relocated into a safer place while still keeping the structure intact. We make this possible with our structural lifting in Maryland.
Our experts have worked with many communities to relocate the following:
- Saving six lighthouses from falling into the Atlantic Ocean
- Moved three theaters in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan
- Relocated a 7,000-ton historic airport terminal
- Relocated over 15 historic masonry buildings in Washington DC
- Moved the longest wooden free span covered bridge in the world in the Catskill Mountains of NY
We have a long list of clients who have been satisfied with the work that we do, and your community can reap the benefits of working with us, too. Whether it’s moving a historical home or masonry buildings, our house lifting contractors are ready to take on any task you provide us with.
Our building lifters in Delaware can help you through the process of getting the permits and planning the routes to settling the structure down to its new location safely.
When it comes to moving houses and old structures, work with Expert House Movers Inc today. Our structural and house lifting services in Sharptown, Maryland are guaranteed to not only preserve the little treasures of your community but also uphold cost-efficiency and customer satisfaction. Contact us today to know more about our services.